Grid Watch UK

Monday 23 October 2017

Review soon! G600 Microscope.

Chinese purchases have been few and far between during the last 12 months or so, apart from a few component orders. With time as scarce as hens teeth lately I have not written a review for sometime, but I have returned and have one or two interesting items coming shortly, it will nice to be back.

This one made my mouse button make a sudden impulse buy, as I thought it could be a useful addition to the workbench, especially those like me having ailing eyesight with close up work.




The G600 Microscope including screen, could be a bonus to our hobby arrived this morning, however there is one little extra that needs purchasing before I write anymore, should of ordered it when I placed the intial order. So I guess it will be another month or so before that arrives from China?

No comments: